As an employee, you have certain rights protected by certain laws and regulations. It is essential that you understand that you have rights as an employee and know what to do in a complicated situation when a problem arises against your employer.
Two commons issues within employment are harassment and workplace violence. Harassment is generally when other employees or your employer engages in sexual or other harassment. Worklpace violence refers to your right to a place of work.
At Etehad Law, we are committed to protecting your rights as an employee and we will examine your case in its entirety to protect your rights. These aspects include:
- Wrongful Termination or Demotion
- Sexual Harassment
- Disability Discrimination
- Gender-based Discrimination
- Race-Based Discrimination
- Religion-Based Discrimination
- Discrimination Based on Pregnancy
- Age Discrimination
- Retaliation and Whistle-blowing
- Discrimination based on Military Service (USERRA)
- Overtime Pay Claims
- Meal and Rest Break Claims
Our team at Etehad Law is committed to helping all employees. If you are an employee who needs help, contact us today.