AS YOUR BURN INJURY LAWYERS, WE HAVE:
AS OUR CLIENT, YOUR RIGHTS TO COMPENSATION ARE:
HELPING BURN INJURY VICTIMS FOR OVER 20 YEARS
We understand the frustration that follows a serious accident. If you or a loved one suffered a burn injury, the impact can be felt by the entire family. Medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and emotional distress can be devastating and lead to financial peril. Trust our attorneys to guide you through the legal process of recovering money from a serious injury.
OUR PERSONAL APPROACH
A burn injury is classified into six different degrees of severity. While fifth degree burns and sixth degree burns often lead to wrongful death, the others are classified as follows:
- First-degree burns can typically be treated at home with cool water and an antibacterial cream like Silvadene.
- Second-degree burns can result in skin blistering as deeper layers of the skin are damaged. These burns result in significant pain.
- Third-degree burns require medical attention because all the layers of the skin are damaged. These burns may cause less pain than second-degree burns because the nerve endings of the affected areas are typically destroyed.
- Fourth-degree burns damage all the layers of the skin and the subcutaneous tissue such as muscles, tendons, and ligaments. It’s not uncommon for fourth-degree burns to result in wrongful death.
Numerous types of accidents can lead to a burn injury, but they often result directly from:
- Chemical exposure
- Contact with fire or hot material
- Scalding from boiling liquids or steam
- Electric shock
PROVIDING WINNING RESULTS FOR OUR CLIENTS
If you or a loved one suffered a burn injury and need a personal injury attorney, call us at (310) 550-1220 to schedule a free case consultation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Because we’re so confident in what we do, we work on a contingency basis. That means we get paid only if you get paid first. And, our fee is just a portion of your total settlement or verdict, so you never have to pay us out of your own pocket.